Terms and Conditions
- By entering this prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Closing date for entries is 11:59pm for online entries and store closing time for in-store entries on Friday 25 November 2011.
- This Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 16 years or over (excluding employees of Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited, Dorothy Perkins and Arcadia Group, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw). If you are under 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian. By entering you confirm that you have
- To enter this Prize Draw you must either complete an entry form and hand it to a member of staff in a Dorothy Perkins store or complete your details online at www.dorothyperkins.com/newyork.
- One entry per person. No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted. Dorothy Perkins does not accept responsibility for any entries which are late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, damaged or lost internally. Dorothy Perkins does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
- By entering, you agree that your details including your email address and postal address may be used to keep you informed about Dorothy Perkins’ promotions, products and news. Dorothy Perkins complies with standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
- The winner will be the first entry picked at random by an independent person on Monday 28 November 2011. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- There is one prize (the “Prize”) for a winner and the winner’s guest who will each receive: return economy flights from London to New York City (USA); airport and event transfers; three night’s accommodation in a 4-star hotel (accommodation is at the Thompson Lower East Side hotel based on two people sharing a twin or double room including breakfast and a dinner cruise on one evening), £500 spending money and travel insurance (see clause 12 below). The winner will also receive £250 Dorothy Perkins’ gift
- All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. The hotel will require a credit card imprint from the winner or guest to guarantee payment of any incidentals, room service, telephone costs etc on arrival which must be paid for by the winner or their guest by the end of the trip.
- The Prize must be taken between Friday 2 March 2012 and Monday 27 August 2012 excluding national holidays. Dates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that both parties have valid passports and any required visas (please check with the US embassy for further information).
- The insurance does not provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions or hospital stays. The winner and/or the winner’s guest may be required to obtain a “fit-to-fly” note from a doctor and will need to satisfy the requirements of the applicable travel policy as a precondition to flying.
- The Prize is non transferable, non negotiable, non refundable and there is no cash alternative. Alternative flights, hotels, restaurants and activities may be offered depending on availability.
- Flights, accommodation and all activities are subject to the individual operators’ terms and conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as the Promoter and Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited (who shall be responsible for arranging the Prize) may require.
- Either the winner or their guest must be aged 21 years or over. If the winner is under 21 then the guest must be their parent or guardian. Both the winner and guest must be aged 21 years or over to consume alcohol.
- The winner must register online with US ESTA at http://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta. The winner and proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the Prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner’s surname and city will be available for one month after the Prize Draw by sending an SAE to: New York Dorothy Perkins Contest, Dorothy Perkins, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.
- Dorothy Perkins reserves the right to (i) cancel the Prize Draw; (ii) refuse any individual’s entry; and (iii) amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time (using reasonable endeavours to notify material changes to entrants and potential entrants).
Promoter: Arcadia Group Brands Limited, trading as Dorothy Perkins registered no. 1016191. Registered office: Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL.